segunda-feira, 21 de abril de 2008

IM SICK OF HAVING FUN.

And let's do a little headcount.
Imagine this: There's on-stage chaos, with monsters flying around "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon".
Case closed.
Boy, that was easy. Was pretty much a slam-dunk for our side.
That's cool with the Hulka. And that sort of lowers the bar, drama-wise. Dramatically, Hulka's a problem. She just wanted to have fun.
But because she's so perfectly unselfish, she seems to have fun doing pretty much anything. This week isn't turning out to be quite the slam-dunk I thought it would be. I've got a bad feeling about this...
I saw a lot of things that I dont liked.
Pop Culture Problem.
It's kind of a defensive posture, like people are afraid that other people will make fun of them for being pretentious and self-important, so they self-consciously make themselves ugly to short-circuit any possible mockery. And I write in english tomost plp dont understand.
They dont understand when I shut my mouth too.
I think you re stupid-ass.
You seem the color of envy because of it.
You'll be green with envy!
Telepathic ass-smacking devices! So, lunatic Come ON, damn you!
Tedious hand-up-the-ass fag jokes. A cheap-ass. Such in poor spirit.
How ridiculous that story was. Oh, omni-impotent one, I gotta problem.

be continued.

Nenhum comentário: