segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

And let's do a little headcount.

Boy, that was easy.
It's morning in the Kingdom.
The King will lose the Kingdom. For some reason.
She's too young to get married. I mean, this is all very cute.
The sets and costumes look great. There are some good gags.
It's midnight, the spell breaks, and the Princess is forced to choose a husband...
That's cool with the Princess, who didn't really want to get married anyway.
And that sort of lowers the bar, drama-wise.
She just want to have fun.
But because she's so perfectly unselfish, she seems to have fun doing pretty much anything.

This week isn't turning out to be quite the slam-dunk I thought it would be.
I've got a bad feeling about this...
It's kind of a defensive posture, like people are afraid that other people will make fun of them for being pretentious and self-important, so they self-consciously make themselves ugly to short-circuit any possible mockery.
How ridiculous that I was Oh in the story..

The guy told me in mid of last time:
We'll blow up your schools, and we don't care what you think about it, because we're beyond your bourgeois rules and laws.
And I honestly can't quite figure out how I feel about that.
Looking at it from the distance of a couple decades, it just looks confused...

I will never forget you.

Nenhum comentário: