segunda-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2008

EU AMO ESSA MÚSICA!

ROCKS MY WORLD
by Danny Mallozi

You've made a difference when you was presented in my life
You've came like "I don't deserve" the world now seems so bright
The faithful of destiny may knocked in my door like dreamers flight at night
The conclusion all he had this time is what I've done to realize
I'm frozen in the dreams of night I'm like an old man who had this time
Crazy feelings like this one makes me know that this is now carry thru the life

Can you wait a second,
what you're planning after the peep, now?
or you just wants to rocks my world?
Nights alone with all those people
And flames that pass now thru the window
You right she makes me lives, and "how" she does
I don't know if it's what she wants, she rocks my world

The time that I spend with you is an hour,
but the time that I had is my life now
Its childish look to you the way I look to you
I've had my time and It's time to go

She lives like no one besides inside I know she lives a hell
I could just break that window And save her soul from wisdom
Please turn off the lights and pretend you're right
cos the show'll start I see her there,
I'm glad she's there near my eyes and from my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Sdt60M3qo

www.myspace.com/dannymalozzi

Nenhum comentário: